Thursday, February 17, 2011

Remember Larry King's old USA Today column? That's Buzz Bissinger's Tweets in the Daily News.

I'm not so sure this worked:

Buzz Bissinger, author of "Friday Night Lights" and "A Prayer for the City," has joined the Daily News as editorial adviser and occasional columnist.

He also has 19,607 followers on Twitter. Here's what @buzzbissinger was tweeting yesterday. Which may explain why we still don't have a column from him. And why he has so many followers:

The Philadelphia Daily News is so desperate they want to reprint my tweets. Think it's a completely f---ed up idea.

Nothing to rant on. Gaga. Repubs. Dems. Big f---ing deal. Been there done that.

Phillies starters best on paper. Let's see what happens. One of them will get hurt. Trust me. Burden of expectations. Only disappoint.

I haven't taken my meds today. I should soon. Between the anti-depressants, Coumadin, Lipitor, baby aspirin. F---ing pharmacy.

And so on. "Burden of expectations. Only disappoint." Indeed.

No comments: